I am in the program.
Your account has two different names: Your username, and your "nickname". Your username is the one that you use to log in with. Your nickname is what is visible to other participants in the program in Chat, Forums, and your user profile. Other participants are not able to see your username, only your nickname.
- Make sure you are logged in.
- Go to My Profile.
- Click the Edit Profile tab.
- Scroll down to find the Nickname field. Type in the nickname you want, and click the Save button at the bottom.
You can change this whenever you want, as many times as you want, and it will update every post you've made in the forums with your new nickname.
You are not able to change your Username. If for some reason it is necessary, please contact Jenna Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she can change it for you.
- Go to this page: https://www.thefoundationsofwellbeing.com/user/password
- Enter your username or email address.
- Go to your email inbox and find the email from The Foundations of Well-Being. (If it does not show up in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your spam folder.) In the email, click on the link.
- On the Choose a New Password page, type in the password you wish to use in both of the fields. Click the green Log In button. You will now be logged into the website, and your password going forward will be the one that you just set it to.
*Note: The next time you log into the site, your web browser may remember your previous password. If the password field is already filled in with dots, but logging in doesn't work, you may have to re-type your password in the password field on the login page.
- Click on the "Edit Profile" tab, in the profile page.
- In the current password field, you will need to put in your current password.
- Underneath your email address on that page, there will be two more fields to enter the new password that you want. Enter the same password twice.
- Scroll to the bottom, and click “Save".